Changelog highlights recent additions to the BackerKit backer management system.
Advanced Segment Tools
- Creators can now view which segment a backer is in on the “segments” tab when viewing a backer.
Pre-Order Referral Tracking
- The pre-order “Stats” page now shows the referring site that generated a pre-order. Creators can use this to track the success of advertising and marketing campaigns.
Mailing List Exports
- Creators can export a list of mailing list signups from their pre-order page.
- Manually added backers and mailing list subscribers to now receive kickstarter/indiegogo updates.
- Creators can disable this in their settings.
Accounting Report Improvements
- Accounting reports now show the timestamp when each backer was charged.
- Creators can no longer delete answers to questions that backers have selected.
- Creators can now remove unused shipping regions on shipping tables.
- Various UX and UI improvements for backers going through the survey.
For past Changelog updates, visit our Changelog Archive.