Changelog highlights recent updates and additions to the BackerKit backer management system.
- Backers can now easily adjust the quantity of add-ons directly from their cart.
- Backers can now sort Add-ons by Popularity and Price.
- Creators can add a “Creator’s Choice” banner on add-ons that they want to highlight.
- Previously if you needed to charge a backer again (ex: they wrote in saying they want an additional add-on), you would have to refund and then re-charge. You can now charge them a second time for the remaining amount.
- Backers now see their unanswered pledge level questions and pledge items on the pop-up when viewing their pledge. This makes it easier for backers to understand the items they are getting even before they finish the survey.
- Added video tutorials throughout BackerKit to help highlight features and tips.
- Fixed errors around duplicating add-ons with a large amount of variants.
- Improved the daily update emails to creators.
For past BackerKit Changelog updates, visit our Changelog Archive.