user avatar image for rmking
2 months ago

I want the print editions so much.

user avatar image for Jenny Reed
2 months ago

Same.

user avatar image for Amanda
2 months ago

This was the news that made me up my pledge. Thank you so much for considering options and balancing out how those contributing towards unlocking a print run can get it without having to buy in at full price twice. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

user avatar image for Heather
2 months ago

The $20 dollar discount is total, not per book, correct? Want to ensure I am upping my pledge to the correct amount. Thanks!

Per book! So if you want both books, up your pledge by $40 (each book will be $20 for backers)

user avatar image for Risa Moreno
about 2 months ago

*slams the "give me physical books please" button*

user avatar image for Robert Rosenthal
2 months ago

Added to the pledge to cover addon of the game screen. I expect we get to specify why the extra money is there later. Please let me know if not the case. Thanks, and can't wait to get these. By the way, the book from the kickstarter is absolutely beautiful and I've been keeping it in the shipping cardboard until I can get a better case made.

That's exactly how it works. If the print run funds you'll be able to put your money into whatever add-ons you'd like. If it doesn't fund, you'll only be charged for the base pledge.

user avatar image for Keith J. Farmer
2 months ago

I admit, it's a bit off-putting to be asking that people increase their pledge to commit to purchasing things which might not even be offered if enough people don't increase their pledges. I'm confident in the product and the intent, but the order of operations here is riskier than it needs to be. I'm still upping my pledge amount.

You won't be finalizing your total amount given until the pledge manager. You can not up it and wait until the campaign is over and then decide during the pledge management if you'd like to add the books. This is for a stretch goal and you're not in any way obligated to put in more money for it.

user avatar image for Keith J. Farmer
2 months ago

C&C: But would we still get the $20 discounts (which is darn attractive)? That part seems unclear. I might also be bringing in KS baggage which may not apply to a campaign hosted directly on Backerkit. Differences between the two (if any) will be lost on me. Either way, I upped my pledge. You folks delivered well last time and I'm just feeling risk-averse lately for reasons that have nothing remotely to do with y'all, and that's mine to own.

user avatar image for Ryan King
2 months ago

Do you have any plans to port C&C to any other VTT like Foundry or Fantasy Grounds? Roll20 is good and all, but lots of folks use other platforms.

Hi Ryan! We've been on Foundry for a few months now. You can buy an activation code through our website at https://coyoteandcrow.net/

user avatar image for Michael Teegarden
2 months ago

An excellent idea that I'm here for!

user avatar image for Will Welty
2 months ago

I want to be sure I'm doing this right. I'm pledged at the $60 level. In order to add both of the physical books I just update the dollar amount by another $40?

Correct! And you'll be able to finalize all of this in the pledge manager.

user avatar image for Will Welty
2 months ago

Cool. Done. So you will just evaluate the pledged amount and auto trigger the upgrade?

user avatar image for Jenny Reed
2 months ago

Just to be clear: Upping my pledge by $40 gets me both print books?

Hi Jenny! It gets you a $40 credit which you'll be able to spend in the pledge manager during the post campaign. If we hit the stretch goal for the books, you can put that $40 toward the books. If we don't hit the stretch goal, any extra over your base pledge won't be charged.