Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

52 comments
user avatar image for Ash
Ash
3 months ago

I have a question! What if there are several designs we are interested in, but are still unsure on which one we want? Are we allowed to select all of the ones we are interested in or would you like us to pick what would be our first choice?

I'd say pick whatever you think you're most likely to get/current top choice. Doesn't matter much if a few people change their mind :)

user avatar image for StaciesPlace
3 months ago

Thanks for the update. Just filled out the link. I hope the months go quickly so I can get my cockatiel bag!

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to have a house full of bird bags haha

user avatar image for Arizinna
3 months ago

So excited! I've been holding off getting a new bag to find a cute one that makes me happy. These look amazing and I can't wait to get the survey to pick my designs! 😍

It makes me happy that my designs can make people happy :D thank you!

user avatar image for Katelyn Jean
3 months ago

Thanks for the update! I filled out the form :)

Thank you!! I appreciate it :D

user avatar image for Milk
3 months ago

Filled out the survey! Dying to get my seagull bag lmao

thank you!! will be a bit of a wait but it will be worth it :)

user avatar image for Chelsey Satterfield
3 months ago

The survey will also allow us to chose the add-ons right, like the acrylic chains? ^_^ Will the egg wallet perhaps be apart of that?

Yes! you can add on either of those items, and you'll see a lot more there too :)

user avatar image for Magalee
3 months ago

Thanks for the update - very helpful!

Thanks!

user avatar image for staus
3 months ago

I'm torn between the classic brown egg and the blue speckled so i selected both. Just don't know if I'll choose one or give in and buy both, i'm sorry!! 🙈 By the way, will it be possible to add on a pin from your animorphs set? I want that lil blue box afterall, but no problem if that'd make things too tricky!

I'm going to try to include pretty much all the pins I have as options for add-ons during the survey - which is part of why its taking me a while to put it together haha. Ill try to get all the animorphs in there!

user avatar image for marceline kyle
3 months ago

can't wait to see this process as it goes along !! pigeons are my favorite animal and i've been dying to get a quality ita bag for a while now. first time backing anything ever and i'm so excited ♥︎♥︎♥︎ just an fyi: found this via instagram ads and i've never clicked an ad so fast !!

hahah im so glad to hear this!

user avatar image for Stasi
3 months ago

Thank you for keeping us all updated so quickly! I was definitely wondering all this myself when the project ended, so very grateful for a speedy answer! This is my first time ever pledging to something, and it's been a very delightful experience so far! ^^

I had a feeling i was going to get a whole lot of messages real quick if I didn't send this update haha. I'll try to continue the good communication!