Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

52 comments
user avatar image for Alexandra Oberle
6 months ago

I'm super excited! These are just too cute!

thank you!! ^v^

user avatar image for CatsWithBacon
6 months ago

I can’t decide between pigeon and seagull! Would the seagull’s beak get bent easily? Thank you for creating these, they’re too cute to resist and I can’t wait to wear it around to make a statement… that trash birds are fashionable LOL.

They seem pretty sturdy! if it gets a little bent out of shape it should be easy enough to bend it back but that's part of the reason I wont do, like, a hummingbird for these lol

user avatar image for CatsWithBacon
6 months ago

A hummie bag would be adorable, but yeah, the needle beak would be a challenge! You’re so creative. :) Thanks!

user avatar image for Kayleen
6 months ago

Trash birds are amazing. They need more love.

user avatar image for Anna
6 months ago

Is it an option to create the bags without the clear window/wing insert for pins? Just have a solid black leather (or whatever material it is) wing? Hope that makes sense!

All of the bags will still have the window so it will still be kind of shiny there, but you can leave the insert blank for a less busy looking bag! I don't have anything that would cover the window at the moment. also in case anyone was wondering - the wing inserts are a sort of satin material over a thin piece of foam

user avatar image for Matthew pittaway
6 months ago

Ok I have filled but it connects to my Gmail account not yahoo so slightly different email

user avatar image for Matthew pittaway
6 months ago

I love the cocktail purse

user avatar image for cryptid
6 months ago

i have never been more excited for a project in my life <3