Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

16 comments
user avatar image for  Val Soraci
5 months ago

Yay! Can’t wait for my chickadee, that was my grandmother’s favorite bird. Thanks so much for bringing us such cute designs!

user avatar image for Allyson French
5 months ago

The wallets are looking so cute! Cant wait to see it in person

user avatar image for Anonymous Finch #1984335
6 months ago

The realistic pigeon nest had me laughing! Haha, good job

user avatar image for Aurora
6 months ago

OMG!! These are incredible, i was first a bit insecure about the little wallets but now I LOVE them!! I can't wait for everything to be delivered already ahah so I can pose with my zebra finch baby xD

user avatar image for staus
6 months ago

The realistic pigeon nest 😂😂😂 It's really awesome to see every bird got so much love!!! (The last two may have low numbers but they were in the previous campaign. Then again so was the crow, but crows are special I guess haha) The egg wallets look great!!!

user avatar image for C10H12N2O
6 months ago

Very pleasantly surprised at how popular the pigeon is! Also, thnak you for the bird photos <3

user avatar image for HOLLY
6 months ago

I'm so excited to be a part of so many pigeon lovers! I love all the bags but pigeon I have to have asap!

user avatar image for StaciesPlace
6 months ago

ahh this is exciting. I am glad so many people are going to order the cockatiel. I wish I could get the quail too bc that bird is so darn cute. sorry for the low love on the yellow chick and white dove. Your backyard is so cool! thanks for sharing :)

user avatar image for Amanda
6 months ago

So excited for Chickadee and Quail bags, I adored all the designs and birds but those two stole my heart the most! The egg wallets are so darling too!

user avatar image for Nicole Holubar
6 months ago

Can’t wait for the pigeon bag! My last name means “pigeon keeper”, so I just had to get it.

user avatar image for Amy Brumbaugh
6 months ago

Hooray for pigeon bags! I can’t wait!