Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

28 comments
user avatar image for Maren Madigan
3 months ago

I honestly love every one of these updates 😭

user avatar image for egberts
3 months ago

yeah my pledge was not going through for about 5 days before I decided to just use a different card 😵‍💫

I'm glad the payment went through finally! i think a lot of people are having some random issues

user avatar image for Fayth
3 months ago

Will you let us know if there's an error in our payment

Backerkit will have emailed you if there was an error!

user avatar image for Trisha Epperson
3 months ago

How do I add a pin to my order? I need that chickadee!!!

user avatar image for Taylor
3 months ago

Same!!

In the add-ons during the survey :)

user avatar image for Kiersten Flach
3 months ago

How do we know if it's our order that had an error?

Backerkit will have emailed you if there was an error!

user avatar image for Denise B.
3 months ago

That baby plover is so cute!!! I feel like I'm going to want to add a LOT of pins to my order 🥲💸

user avatar image for Austin
3 months ago

Just checked my payment and it went through on my bank account and the amount was correct. Hopefully I'm all good then. Hopefully the rest will resolve soon too! I love the baby duck pin! Def going to have to get that one!

user avatar image for Samantha Scott
3 months ago

Ajxususj babies 🥺 so cute! Didn't realize you were close enough to me to be at Anthro! If you have free time, the National Aviary is super close to the convention center.

I'm on the other side of the state, but I've been going every year! I usually hit up the aviary while I'm there too - or Phipps conservatory or the zoo/aquarium!

user avatar image for staus
3 months ago

Omg those babby birbs. How can I pass up those sweet little gums 😂🥰 I wish I could go to those amazing huge US cons!

user avatar image for Karylana
3 months ago

Just to confirm you haven't sent out the survey have you? I ask because since the pledge you have had quite a few things happen that literally having me wanting to spend another $150 or more. Really... I just feel like now if I buy someone a purse and a wallet as a gift (I'm giving two people these amazing gifts) they won't realize they are ment to be used to collect awesome pins unless I get them a corresponding pin. Originally, only I was going to be getting one of each and now I'm fairly sure I'm getting more . But then you created such amazing add on's I'm literally dying over here because I love so many. Have you considered creating a package that is made up of all of the corresponding items. Purse, wallet, pin, and keychain?

Surveys will be sent in about a week. To keep things from getting to complicated when packing items I'm avoiding creating "bundles" of stuff but I am keeping prices as low as possible for all individual items!