Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

68 comments
user avatar image for Leslie
3 months ago

the link seems to only go to a single picture, not the whole album. thanks for the update!

user avatar image for Jack C.
3 months ago

Seconded lol πŸ˜†πŸ‘

user avatar image for Tim Gessler
3 months ago

Hey Rachel, unfortunately I only get access to one photo of three beautiful bags. Do you know if that's me or the link? Cheers, Tim

user avatar image for Marilyn Bane
3 months ago

Nope I have the same thing. I think it's because the link is to a single file and not a folder.

Fixed it!

user avatar image for Milo
3 months ago

The link to the Google drive photos only goes to one photo

user avatar image for Milk
3 months ago

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't access the Google drive

user avatar image for rysonbran
3 months ago

Looks like we’re all having the same issue with the google drive link πŸ˜…

user avatar image for Allison
3 months ago

Has anyone seen the baby bird pins in the survey? I can't find them 😒

I just added them! missed those during setup. They are available in the add-ons section now - thanks for letting me know!

user avatar image for Clarissa
3 months ago

Hello Rachel, Hope you are well. I received the survey link but I don't see the option to add the little baby chick pins you posted recently. Are those still to be added? Super excited about this project BTW I have your crow bag already and I love it

I just added the baby birds! Sorry, totally missed them during setup! they are now available in the add-ons Thank you for letting me know!!

user avatar image for Erika L
3 months ago

Egg-citing! Will all the TBA pin designs be available to look at in the drive also, to determine which add ons we want?

Pin pics will all be in the survey, also fixed the drive link! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1afrols0V9ShP37R1A8iTNUy8Ezg3ICtl?usp=sharing

user avatar image for Alexandra Oberle
3 months ago

Ohhh! How exciting!!