Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

68 comments
user avatar image for Maya McMullen
5 months ago

Hey!! Super excited. I feel like I've seen the answer for this, but I can't find it--what color will the inner lining for the chickadee be?

Hey! so to keep things from getting mixed up during manufacturing the inner lining is going to be the same grey color as the wing insert (same goes for the quail - inside of bag will be light brown)

user avatar image for Katelynn Olney
5 months ago

Hi there! I'm sooo excited for this - but I have a question. Can we use a different card for add-ons than we used for the initial purchase? There's a lot that I want but I can only buy everything I'm looking to get if I use a different account. Thank you very much!

Yes, you should be able to enter new card information when you fill out the survey :)

user avatar image for Beth wu
5 months ago

Hey! This may have already been answered but have the surveys all gone out today? I haven’t received one yet

Nope, still waiting on all the bugs to get worked out before we can send them to everyone - hold tight!

user avatar image for Yousef  Shilleh
5 months ago

Can I still choose the Crow Bag?

yes!

user avatar image for Allegra King
5 months ago

For the blue wallet I can’t tell if it’s pale blue or teal. The pic in the survey looks more real to me

user avatar image for Nora Cochrane
5 months ago

Wait, so you have sent us an email to tell us you will be sending us an email? I can't handle that much email. 🤦🏻

Too bad! now you get another email that I replied to this! lol