Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

44 comments
user avatar image for Kennedy Homan
3 months ago

The way the survery came out and I added another bag, all these accessories, etc. I STRUGGLE to not get all bags. Congrats on this project!!! It's a bird lover's dream ;v;.

Thank you!! :)

user avatar image for staus
3 months ago

I spent as much on pins as the bags 😂😂😳 worth it. Appreciated the in-person pics of the egg wallets and the inserts with pins marks!

user avatar image for Alexandra
3 months ago

Hi, if my survey is already submitted is it too late to do the email list feather pin? I thought I had joined the email list but don't see the feather choice in my survey confirmation email. I went ahead and made sure if was subscribed the email list but I have already submitted my survey.

user avatar image for Rachael Fastige
3 months ago

How do we add what feather pin we want for the freebie?

user avatar image for staus
3 months ago

When I was completing mine, that question about which feather pin you want came after the add-on shop page, if that helps.

user avatar image for Taylor Buchanan
3 months ago

I see all the add ons in the cart now thanks! Also will all the chain colors be added? I know in project story page it had a other colors shown (like yellow and green) That I was hoping to get.

user avatar image for Jamie Rager
3 months ago

I was a little disappointed that the acrilic straps only came in black and white. Will the other colors (like red) be available soon?

I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, but I can add some colors once I talk to my manufacturer

Ok, I went ahead and added red and blue options since I have the samples for those as well :)

user avatar image for Jamie Rager
3 months ago

Yay thank you so much. I updated my order to get the red one. I'm so excited for my macaw purse!

user avatar image for Taylor Buchanan
3 months ago

When I try to add more than one add on, it doesn’t let me. Can we add multiple add ons or is it limited? I have been trying to do this on mobile, haven’t tried desktop yet

you should be able to add on as much stuff as you want

user avatar image for AJ
AJ
3 months ago

If we get the free pigeon party pins, do we need to put it in the add-on section or will you guys just add it automatically?

It gets added automatically!

3 months ago

I didn't see a section to pick which pin I wanted with my bag. Like I got the pigeon bag but want the Grey pin not the white. I haven't submitted my survey yet incase I missed it and need to go back.

It looks like you may have chosen the bag only pledge level? in which case a pin would be an add-on

3 months ago

Oh wow sorry I am a goober. Thank you so much!!

user avatar image for Em Gunter
3 months ago

If we want the original green insert for the Duck should we just leave that in the comments?

Yeah that works for me!