Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

44 comments
user avatar image for Yuya Zhao
4 months ago

I also backed the pizza pinz project. How do I confirm if I will get the pigeon pizza pin? It's now showing up on my order.

user avatar image for Rachael Fastige
4 months ago

It isn't giving Me the option to add the free mini feather even though I'm signed up fir emails ): I want the glow in the dark one. Also is it possible to change out the pin from ordering the collectors bundle to one of the baby bird pins?

user avatar image for Vic Holmström
4 months ago

It wount let me yppdate my payment :c there's been errors at my bank and i can't seem to pay my pledge?

user avatar image for maxwell salzberg
5 months ago

Whoohoo!

user avatar image for Amélie
5 months ago

Hi! Which color will be the chickadee strap? :)

it will be light tan :)

user avatar image for Ashley Fox
5 months ago

Is the magpie wing insert for the crow bag an add-on only option?

yes - crow bag comes with the plain black insert so magpie or redwinged blackbird are only add-on

user avatar image for Alexandra
5 months ago

Hi, if my survey is already submitted is it too late to do the email list feather pin? I thought I had joined the email list but don't see the feather choice in my survey confirmation email. I went ahead and made sure if was subscribed the email list but I have already submitted my survey.

user avatar image for Bayley Perry
5 months ago

When do you expect to have pictures of the Quail bag? I'm 95% sure I'm choosing that option, but I'd like to wait and see product pictures is possible! Do you expect those pictures to be uploaded before the survey deadline?

I just added a new section and uploaded some pictures at the top of the main page here! So far I have the screenprints for the bags and should have photos of the finished samples in just a few days :)

user avatar image for Rachael Fastige
5 months ago

How do we add what feather pin we want for the freebie?

user avatar image for staus
5 months ago

When I was completing mine, that question about which feather pin you want came after the add-on shop page, if that helps.

user avatar image for Teresa
5 months ago

I didn't realize the bags came with their corresponding strap, and ordered 2 additional straps. Is there any way for me to remove them from my order?

You should be able to go in and edit your pledge and remove those!