💫 Explore Pintopia 💫
>1y

Thank you for the pictures! They're both super cute, though I admit I was kind of expecting the chickadee to be grey, rather than cream. Probably a silly question, but how resistant are the bags to stains and scuffs and such? Like, if I accidentally set it down and it got dirty, would it be relatively easy to wipe clean? I might have to (quickly) rethink which bag to get, just because I don't want to accidentally ruin it (I tend to have bad luck with this sort of thing, alas). ^^;

CREATOR
>1y

I considered dark grey for the bag material, but thought screenprinting large white and tan areas onto it might not work well. They tend to be pretty resistant and easy to clean off! I've used general cleaning wet wipes for bags I've used and haven't had any issues with scuffs or damaging screenprinting or anything. The part of the bags that is most likely to be affected by scrapes would be the clear window, but that has held up well with my crow bag that I've used consistently for the past year!

>1y

Thank you so much for the reply! It's reassuring to hear they hold up so nicely to wear and tear; I'll definitely be sticking with the chickadee! ♥