Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

Bird Ita Bags & Accessories

15 comments

WHOOPS i clicked lock addresses instead of doing the 2-day-notice - if anyone has an address change, message me!

user avatar image for Sarah Lucescu
2 months ago

I’m so excited to get my Seagull bag eventually! I got a whole bunch of new pins recently!! 💖

user avatar image for Margaret Ray
2 months ago

I also ordered the seagull bag, I'm excited!

user avatar image for egberts
2 months ago

WOOOOO I'm so excited!!! my old bird bag is starting to show signs of use and I dont want to ruin it so I NEED the upgrade 🤣

user avatar image for Tatum Pelletier
2 months ago

Woohoo! My finch will look good with my suit if I get an orange tie to match xD

that sounds like a wonderful outfit!!

user avatar image for Tatum Pelletier
2 months ago

Oh I have another question as well, will everything ship separately like as things come in? Or will they ship together? I bought a seagull and a finch bag and a bunch of pins so I'm not sure if I'll expect the pins in separate from the bags or not

user avatar image for Aurora
2 months ago

Hello! I have the tracking code for my order (zebra finch bag, pin, wallet, sticker and keychain + box upgrade) The track says the label has been created and it's waiting shipping since 10 days, Are my reward still waiting to be shipped or it's just the track code that is not being updated? Items are directed to Italy TIA!

user avatar image for Cashel
2 months ago

I ordered a finch bag and a parrot knife pin but haven’t received an address lock email, will my order be shipped out in this upcoming batch? Thanks! :)

user avatar image for Matthew pittaway
2 months ago

Looking forward to seeing my wife ser it when it arrives

user avatar image for Lori Anderson
2 months ago

Got my chicken bag today and OMG she's perfect!!!! However, I know my 7 year old is going to call dibs the second she sees it. Will you be listing chicken bags on your etsy?

user avatar image for Jessey Polglase
2 months ago

Really excited to see this but also really sad that I'm still waiting for my Crow where I could buy it straight away on Etsy :(

Sorry! what else is in your order? must have something that is only on backerkit for now

user avatar image for Jessey Polglase
2 months ago

Apologies, it won't let me reply to you directly. I only ordered the Crow bag and got the free + early bird pin with it. I got a tracking update over a month ago saying it has left the "JAMACIA NY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT" but nothing since. I'm not sure what the shipping methods are for Etsy but they said it would take 4 - 7 days to dispatch and it would arrive within 20 days. Which is less than the time I've waited. I'm not meaning to be a pain, I have just been burnt before by these kinds of projects.

Oh ok! your stuff is on the way, it just takes a long time for things to get to Australia from the US! whether its Etsy or Backerkit I use USPS first class international so it wouldnt be any faster if I sent it from an Etsy order.