2y

my Terrain Takedown 1 vote: Sci-Fi Anthony, I hope you're feeling recovered after your illness! By the way, your terrain assets are looking somewhat reasonably priced! I was shopping 1985 Games terrain, and their laminated sheets of 1,000 assets in each themed box retail for $39.99. Now since I don't own a printer, whatever terrain I want to print from you will go through FedEx Office Print Online, and I'm unsure how much lamination will cost. I might even pay for them to cut the pieces afterward, but I'm imagining that would probably be too expensive. Anyway, I'll keep you posted when I get around to checking their printing prices and quality when printing your content as compared to the laminated terrain from 1985 Games that I will have to cut myself. (Or actually my roommate since I'm getting them the nautical battlemap, terrain, and adventure for their birthday this week!)

Thank you and yes these sets are 2000+ pieces and bonus content (DD asset pack Foundry Prefabs, encounter maps, & more) for $15 each here and will retail at $25 when the project is finished. I'd say it's a more than reasonable price.😊 I'd love to hear what you find out about that printing option.