Crimson Terrain

Crimson Terrain

21 comments
user avatar image for TarakaDark
3 months ago

Halloween gets my vote! I mean, I'm hoping for some Riddlehouse Volume 2 assets and other surprises (unless Yumm somehow fits with an up-and-coming Volume 2 adventure).

The spooky stuff would definitely work with Riddlehouse adventures I do tend to picture much of that in a very dark gothic-inspired world/region.

user avatar image for TarakaDark
3 months ago

I would like to see some "classic" spooky trappings that go beyond Halloween for this. Setting items like an Iron Maiden, laboratory equipment for raising the dead to life, a lagoon with a fin (could flip to reveal a swamp being), melted candles on a candelabra, a pile of shredded clothing: these are all things that hearken back to classic monster movies. You could distribute some to other places when appropriate like crop circles in the Sci-Fi pack.

I dig those suggestions thanks for the consistent feedback.

Definitely Halloween! Would love to make some pumpkin patch encounters.

Yeah definitely a fun thing. I was thinking about doing a few corn maze tiles as well. probably a scarecrow that sort of thing.

user avatar image for Hal Howard
3 months ago

Halloween seems like a must.

I can get behind that. Any thoughts on what you might like to see included?

user avatar image for Hal Howard
3 months ago

Graveyard, coffins, spiderwebs, spooky trees, etc.

Thank you for that input.

Definitely spooky. Gravestones, wrought iron fence, twisted trees, angel statues...

Excellent suggestions thank you :)

user avatar image for Patricia Ross
3 months ago

Spooky!

Looks like everyone likes the spooky pack so far. Any thoughts on what you might want to see in this pack?

user avatar image for Luis Penn
3 months ago

Spooky...want to pair it up with campaigns set in Broken Tales ttrpg

That looks like fun any thoughts on what you might want to see to facilitate this use for you?

I love both, but I vote for the Spooky Pack

Spooky pack is running away with this round. Any thoughts on what you would like to see in the pack?

user avatar image for Jeffrey Scott
3 months ago

I bought the everything pack, but the Spooky is my fav.

Thank you for your vote any suggestions for what you would most like to see included

Spooky is great. Gives you a wide variety of options for encounters.