Crimson Terrain

Crimson Terrain

23 comments

I’m gonna bookend with modern and prehistoric. Just can’t see having much use (personally) for the candy world.

Thanks for participating and I can understand that. It's a bit of an oddball, but so much fun.

user avatar image for TarakaDark
3 months ago

I'm thinking that Yumm might work as a part of the Fey Realm. It's sort of like the gingerbread house from Hansel and Gretel, but a whole realm like that.

user avatar image for Larry Curtis
3 months ago

Modern and prehistoric

thanks for taking part any thoughts on what you might most want to see included in either option?

user avatar image for Edwin Trouwers
3 months ago

Definitely the Prehistoric pack. As a second vote, I don't mind either of the other two options, so I'll leave that up to the others...

thanks for voting I think prehistoric has a lot of uses it can double as barbarian stuff and just general tribal things as well.

Modern takes my vote again. Lamp posts fire hydrants, dumpsters, jersey barricades, manholes and grates, bike racks, grocery carts, the spike strips at parking garages, information kiosks / old school newspaper boxes.

Second vote is prehistoric. Tents, tar pits, volcanic terrains, giant ferns, skeletal remains of mega fauna, geysers or ice formations, huge eggs, etc.

thanks for casting your votes and for the fantastic suggestions.

Modern and prehistoric. I play a lot of WoD. Need modern for that. The prehistoric sounds like fun, too.

Awesome thanks for leaving your vote. World of darkness always looked fun. Haven't had the chance to play myself.

user avatar image for TarakaDark
3 months ago

It's tough to be a terrain! My top two votes: Prehistoric Yumm

Thanks for voting. I'll consider voting open until I post my next update later today.

Pre-Historic and Modern

thanks for voting for your picks. I think we have a clear bottom option. I'll keep it open until I do the update later today to see if anyone wants to pop in and shake things up.

user avatar image for Patricia Ross
3 months ago

Modern and Prehistoric

Thanks for the vote. I'm excited to see how these two do when matched against each other.

user avatar image for Vortak Games
3 months ago

Prehistoric Terrain Pack Please!

Awesome thanks for the vote, what is your second choice? Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but I want you all to vote for your top two choices today.

user avatar image for Vortak Games
3 months ago

Sorry lol, number 2 would be Modern Terrain

user avatar image for Tyler
3 months ago

Yumm pack, cause that sounds fun. And prehistoric

Awesome 👍 thanks for voting.