💫 Explore Pintopia 💫
Replies to Crimson Terrain: Do you have questions? I've got Answers!
>1y

Hi, Anthony! I thought that I had signed up from the pre launch landing page, but I noticed during the campaign when I revisited it sometime afterward that it checked itself off, so I'm unsure whether that means I had or had not visited it previously. I'm hoping that you have a way to tell! I look forward to using the $10 credit toward Add-Ons if I did receive it. I'm not really sure yet which Set I'm going to get yet with the Explorer tier. I was really wanting to up my pledge during the campaign to the top tier, but I just don't have the funds that I would like for that right now. From other campaigns, I know that there has been a way to up one's pledge from the initial screen of the BackerKit survey, so I'm hoping that that might be available for this one too. Depending on when the survey goes live, and the deadline for completing it, hopefully my finances will begin to look better. I spent $400 less in July, but I'm still overspending, and I had to decide against backing several great projects that are ending last night when I looked, choosing instead to support some of the smaller (and generally far more affordable) projects that are still ongoing like Traveler's Guide to the Elemental Chaos by Chamomile Has A Project, which may work well with your Wild Elements terrain set. If I do pick only one of your sets, it's going to be a struggle as to which! I'm really excited about all of them, and I hope that you might preview a few more terrain pieces from each, either in your email newletter or in the BackerKit survey when we pick so that we can make the most informed decision. Congratulations on the project funding, and while you didn't hit any Stretch Goals, BackerKit might not have the clout yet as far as advertising in this beta state like Kickstarter does. I know that I have found out about many a project at the bottom of Kickstarter Update emails. From what creators have said, more backers means more exposure on Kickstarter, and so some creators are sure to include a low-tier pledge to accommodate that. (Maybe even yourself, remembering Riddlehouse Vol. 1, which, considering how it turned out, is by far the best deal that I have ever seen across Kickstarter bar none for my pledge tier!) I also know that some creators use multiple pledge platforms, having seen this where they have a Kickstarter along with a GameFound launch or even an Indiegogo along with an itch.io. Regarding this beta of BackerKit's pledge system, I really like it so far. I liked being able to subscribe and unsubscribe from topics. If I post a Comment in an old thread like this, you are more likely to see it. So I'm hoping for great things in future. To be honest, I'll be happy to see less projects showing up as suggestions in my email Updates, considering how much I spend on them! I look forward to your next Update, and I'll have to remind myself to start checking your social sites more like Twitter! Best wishes, TarakaDark