Replies to Crimson Terrain: Do you have questions? I've got Answers!

As to the add-on credit, you did in fact sign up on the landing page that was offering this bonus. So you will have that applied in the pledge manager. About the add-ons and previews: I am going to work on getting some previews ready for the addon options before I send out the surveys. I won't be doing a multi-platform crowdfunding launch as I really do believe in what Backerkit is trying to do here and I feel like launching this project again on another platform would only serve to subtract from that, but I do have some plans to utilize Patreon to attempt to generate some additional funding for these terrain sets as well as publish additional smaller projects as well as utilize that platform to help with playtesting early access materials for larger works like my personal campaign setting (Erde), my own independent TTRPG (we can call this Moment for the time being), and a really fun roll & write board game that I have been working on for a while now, to name just a few. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience on backerkit. I can tell you from a creator perspective there is certainly a lot to like about the direction this platform is heading.