💫 Explore Pintopia 💫

Azalea will return in a later project for sure if not make an appearance in the one-shot collection we've talked about here. I also have a recurring character who you will get to see a bit more of very soon in the second Riddlehouse book when I get that nearly ready. You may have even done so already if you snagged a copy of the playtest. Darius Bumble/Brumble I keep swapping his last name when I reference him by mistake lol. Has made an appearance in It's Tough to Be a God for sure and if I remember correctly he may have been quoted in either Riddlehouse vol 1 or in the Attack of the Christmas Pudding freebie adventure. I'd have to go back through them to be sure but I know I have mentioned him at least 2-3 times and you will definitely see him again and again until he eventually gets his own title feature when I have a better foundation of work ready for his better potions n such. I have also mentioned my campaign setting a number of times in both books as well. I plan on releasing a piece of it probably next year. So if you stick with me I'm pretty sure you will eventually start to see the world I'm building take shape.