I am SOOOO furious right now with you. How can you use that garbage company to ship to me in Germany? They attempted to deliver after being delayed by two days but I was obviously working. The piece of paper they squished into my doorframe says that they need me to personally sign. So they left instead of dropping it off at one of my neighbors. I'll be working tomorrow as well so I thought I'd just use they fucking package number to choose a time and day where I'll be here ... no luck ... the number is not found in their system. The site told me to call a number. The piece of squished paper in my doorframe said that the hotline would be available until 7 pm. So I called that NOT FREE hotline at 6:30 pm and the computer voice told me that their business hours end at 6 pm. WTF? I'll wait for redelivery attempts... if they return tomorrow AND Saturday we might be lucky still, but ... if that fails I'll be working again next week from Monday to Friday. I'll try my best to get the parcel, but I'll tell you this: I cannot take a holiday right now. So if the continue to fail I'll expect YOU to fix this. Next time use some real company and not this dumpster-fire.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 5