💫 Explore Pintopia 💫

I received the following email on Sept 21st, and backed the same day. "You asked to be notified about The Weird, and we promised an exclusive gift when you signed up. The Weird has launched, and is already getting bigger and better with cool (and weird) stretch goals! Because you signed up to be notified about this campaign, your pledge will automatically include the exclusive, weird, silicone d20. How do you get it? Simply back the campaign at any pledge level. You'll get the silicone d20 added, for free, to your rewards automagically. But hurry! The campaign is already rolling, and won't last long! Pledge and get your exclusive d20! Thanks! You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive news and updates from Monte Cook Games." On the basis of the promise in the email, I thought I would get the d20. But I saw in another discussion, that Sean stated you have to have backed by Sept 15th, to get the dice. Now I am thinking I won't get the dice :( (Note, this was not a delayed email. The message headers show it was sent 21 Sep 2022 16:24:26 +0000)

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 1