Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

51 comments
user avatar image for Elizabeth
3 months ago

How long will we have after the campaign to get add ons?

user avatar image for Anonymous Bluejay #1264472
3 months ago

Yes, I am wondering if we are assured a deck if we have pledged for it or if there is a scramble for them.

I'll probably set it to a tight 5-8 weeks to get things turned around faster. There will be no issue getting the decks, there aren't enough people on this project to claim all of them.

user avatar image for Anonymous Bluejay #1264472
3 months ago

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer - I mean for the Alleyman Tarot, if we have pledged the extra money.

user avatar image for Elizabeth
3 months ago

Good deal because I can't pledge more until a week after the end of the campaign

user avatar image for Christina Wynne
3 months ago

I have a quick question! If I want to keep my pledge at the $35 oracle dice level and update it with additional funds (specifically for add-ons) after the deadline of July 14, will I be able to go in and add more funds via Pledge Manager? I've seen a lot of similar questions but I wanted to make sure I have it right! Thanks so much!

Yep, you can leave everything as it is right now and just go to add items directly after the campaign ends! : )

user avatar image for Anonymous Seagull #1805406
3 months ago

Amazing! Alleyman’s Tarot was the first project I ever backed and I HIGHLY recommend it to tarot/card enthusiasts. So many different styles and artistic approaches. Endless fun!!

user avatar image for Ronnie Vanna
3 months ago

I missed the Kickstarter and when I found out what I was I so filled with regret which is why I backed this project, becuz I didn't want to miss out.....now I can get the alleymans tarot, I'm so excited!!!!

user avatar image for Jackape
3 months ago

Awesome! Thanks for the clarifications.

user avatar image for AEtherGhost
3 months ago

Is there a retailers section for the alleymans tarot, and other stuff? I'd like to see if I can get started on an alleymans collection of divinations

Hey John, Not on this project at least. We aren't intending to do retailer sales on the alleymans because it's down to the final stock now, but if sales are slow maybe we open for retailer sales anyways. Mostly depends on how quickly things move!

user avatar image for Kalira
3 months ago

Ooo, awesome, thanks so much! One of my friends saw and played with my Alleyman's deck recently and absolutely loved it, she definitely needs one of her own. . .

user avatar image for Anonymous Bluejay #2013884
3 months ago

Wasn't there supposed to be a Dice Cup with the Boons Lord when the tier unlocks? I didn't see it anymore, will it be offered as an add-on later?

There was but with the new funding trajectory I no longer see it as a viable option. I also didn't feel I was offering anything unique with the casting cup that you couldn't get from a casting cup from any other brand, so it didn't feel very special. Since I needed to cut one item, that was the one I trimmed. We'll see if we pick up steam in the next couple weeks about returning it, but it's likely gone for this campaign at least.

user avatar image for Anonymous Flamingo #722237
3 months ago

The alleyman tarot is my absolute fav!!! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to gift it to one of my friend in this campaign. I was wondering tho: will we receive the deck at the same time as the die, or will we receive it before? Because if the one we buy on the website are shipped before the one here, I will prefer to pay more to get it quicker! Thanks for the amazing campaigns and sorry for my english!

user avatar image for Kalira
3 months ago

From Seven's update on the Alleyman's Tarot Kickstarter: "The tradeoff here is obviously that when the store opens the decks will ship fairly quickly after you order, whereas if you order it on the dice project it will ship with the dice rewards. So choose carefully!" So if you want it as soon as possible, getting it through the website would be your best bet!

user avatar image for Anonymous Flamingo #722237
3 months ago

Thank you very much!!

user avatar image for The Sarah
3 months ago

I love my Alleyman deck and cannot wait for the dice to happen! But I do have a question. Natural Opal and Fluorite are both VERY soft stones compared to the others, they scuff up and even break rather easily. Has your supplier given you any idea of what their life expectancy would be when carried in a bag with all the others? Personally I'm counting this as just one more reason to be happy I'm getting the box for them. ^_^

The stone dice only comes in the wood box, with the intention of keeping them safe that way. I'll ask re: life expectancy!

user avatar image for Zigo
3 months ago

I'm top curious about this! Considering these are dice that are meant to be thrown onto a reading mat and knock into each other I would be very disappointed if some of them easily broke.

user avatar image for Celticswan
3 months ago

I am very excited about the details on the stone dice and that most are natural stones. I'm looking forward to receiving this set and using it.