Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

18 comments
user avatar image for Andrea19
3 months ago

As a Religious Studies PhD student and Intro to Rel Stud instructor, I can confirm your description of the Jewish concept of The Accuser. And I'm giving you extra credit points for referencing the Zoroastrian influence on it. ;)

Oh thanks, my professor did at the time as well! : P But good to be confirmed, I was a little hesitant and wondering if I needed to go straighten out any facts. Then I decided it was fun lovely prose, and went with it anyways!

user avatar image for Anonymous Duck #1663015
3 months ago

It does seem very human to go "The consequences of my own actions? Hmmm sounds fake. You're definitely evil and punishing me for no reason."

Haha, it so totally is!

user avatar image for Anonymous Cardinal #1549725
3 months ago

This idea of ha-satan as the Accuser, but still working on behalf of god is super fascinating! In a lot of ways, this interpretation reads well with the Book of Job, which I've always read as mythology around why bad things happen to good people. The card is beautiful and I will definitely be working this accuser idea into readings!

user avatar image for Destiny
3 months ago

Omg, I love this card. Big sexy Satan. Lol. I’m wondering if that song Vampires is an answer to I Still Believe by Tim Capello (it’s in the movie Lost Boys). The sax is a gentler version of that. Very nice- I play sax and the 80s sexy cheese is a guilty pleasure of mine.

user avatar image for Crystal
3 months ago

This just gets better and better 🥳 loving the updates

user avatar image for Kim W
3 months ago

Ok, that's an awesome back story for the card!

user avatar image for Evan
3 months ago

Love me some sexy Satan. And loved reading the background bits you provided. If you have a paper that you’d be willing to share, I’d love to read it. Always up for learning more!

user avatar image for Rebecca
3 months ago

@Publishing Goblin Always go with the fun, lovely prose!

user avatar image for AEtherGhost
3 months ago

I like the image

user avatar image for Hussain
3 months ago

Wow 🤩