2y

Though I agree with some of the comments about the stones not being exactly what it says, I'm thrilled there will be a stone set. I want to comment on the box top and for some reason, I can't find that comment place. I like that the dice designs will be an option and like both ideas of putting them in a circle on the edge or following the inside placement. If which designs are shown for each die is up for comment, I'd prefer ones that aren't violent. I know some of the designs are in the process of change, but from what I can find, I like the butterfly for Metamorphosis, Wounds: plain hand, Kindness: hands with present, Attentions: candle or door, Longings: Yoga pose (?), Publishing Goblin: feathered quill, Alley: kneeled performer or cat, Influences: marionette or sun on flower (?), Autumn: hourglass or carriage (not skull), Summer: sun or celestial, Spring: birds or seedling, Winter: ice, Action: scales, Obstacle: (depends on the new design, 2 swords, peace, or tower OK), Element: (depends on the new design, maybe heart), Relations: ? all seem plain, Suits: crown, Majors: path, Gambler: cards with or without hand.