Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

44 comments
user avatar image for Crystal
2 months ago

My payment processed, but I never got the survey to add on more stuff 🥺

user avatar image for Anonymous Bugie #1721518
2 months ago

Me too. I upped my pledge to get the stone dice but it’s not clear how to do that. I didn’t want to change my pledge bc I backed in the first 24 hours.

user avatar image for Kate buxton
2 months ago

Me too. Any idea what to do?

user avatar image for Kim W
2 months ago

The survey hasn't gone out yet, don't worry! You'll see it soon and 7 will post a new update once its out so you know. Also there should be plenty of time to fill it in, make changes etc.

user avatar image for Kate buxton
2 months ago

I haven’t had it either, I think it’s a seperate email? Xx

user avatar image for Anonymous Chicken #1852272
2 months ago

I didn't get an email about adding anything to my pledge. I wanted to add some things. I got an email saying that they charged my original pledge. Will we be getting something to add on if we want to?

user avatar image for Ghost
2 months ago

Yes. Usually, about 2 weeks after a campaign, a survey will be sent to you where you pick your items etc.

user avatar image for Peaseblossom
2 months ago

Huge congrats! It will be fun to see what the final numbers are once everyone adds on more treasures to their pledge. I hope it’s wildly higher, you and the other artists deserve it. :)

user avatar image for Emily Ramsay
2 months ago

I am going to add on the reading journal in the pledge manager. Was really hoping for this one.

user avatar image for Mikelle
2 months ago

Did I miss something? I got the email with this message two days ago but I’ve not gotten the follow up message that was supposed to come out the next day? So am I not able to do add ons?

user avatar image for Kalira
2 months ago

There also hasn't been another update from Seven announcing it; I'm guessing the pledge manager isn't ready to go live yet, for whatever reason - maybe because Backerkit needs to process all the pledges first and whatnot and hasn't had time yet?

2 months ago

They mentioned in Discord that actually it might take longer for pledge manager (up to 2 weeks), sounds like since it's a brand new platform it was just a minor teething issue with knowing when it will be ready. They'll still post another update when it's ready so you can be sure not to miss it. Maybe another one prior too but my guess is they are waiting because they don't want to post one saying it's not ready then have Backerkit say it's ready the next day.

user avatar image for Anonymous Seagull #1662402
2 months ago

This is great! I assume, with 22 dice, there will be a 22nd slot in the wooden boxes as well?

user avatar image for Threemoons
2 months ago

Came here to ask this.

user avatar image for Anonymous Bluejay #1806812
2 months ago

Count the holes, there are 22.

user avatar image for Anonymous Bluejay #1806812
2 months ago

Count the holes, there are 22.

user avatar image for Anonymous Cardinal #1924497
2 months ago

This is fantastic! I collect tarot decks. I have around twenty or so. The Alleyman blows the other ones out the water. I can’t wait for the dice!

user avatar image for Ace
Ace
2 months ago

Same here, it's my favorite of any I own.

user avatar image for Anonymous Cockatiel #1719218
2 months ago

Hi 7, you wrote you get the funds in 2 weeks on Kickstarter 😊 When do you get it on Backerkit though? Might have just been a typo of course 😊

2 months ago

I think they mean that they don't know yet, since the whole Backerkit process is new, so they're just working on the assumption that it will be similar (makes sense, since people might still need to update payment methods etc so probably works in the same way)

user avatar image for Anonymous Cardinal #1082649
2 months ago

I thought it closed tonight at midnight. Is there any way to add the extra pledge money on for the alleyman deck, still?

user avatar image for Anonymous Macaw #1583
2 months ago

You will be able to add items as part of the pledge manager. The additional add-ons will be counting towards the stretch goals for a short while.

2 months ago

Congratulations!! An excellent campaign, and the upwards trajectory is very impressive! Can't wait for the year of the goblin!!