>1y

Please forgive my physics nerdness but one of the sides of the die would be really cool if it was delta S (so a triangle and then a capital S) to indicate a change in the entropy in a system, so it would represent a change in the disorder in a system. In a reading, I'd take that as, like, things are about to get way more chaotic or reversed things are going to settle down. Entropy is just a really cool idea in general because it's a way of mathematically proving that the situation is 'heating up' as it were. Lord of Chaos I would have to say would be good if there's some aspect that reflects animals that are seen as extremely adaptable, for instance the norwegian brown rat, the pigeon, raccoons, etc because they have the capacity to thrive within chaos and use it to their advantage to carve out their own little niche in a rapidly changing world and environment.

>1y

A cockroach maybe? Adaptable in chaos, they are 🪳 I love your suggestion regarding Entropy!

>1y

Oh gosh I discussed this with my partner and she agreed saying, "yeah like [the rat people from That IP No One Speaks Of Unless They Want a Copyright Entity To Awaken forty thousand]" so um yeah sorry for accidentally bringing in a few chaos god ideas.