>1y

For a title, I like "The Ever"; I particularly am voting for a non-gendered chaos, because the gender binary seems insufficiently fluid and liminal for the conception of chaos. Possible card designs: A card with a gilded mirror surface-- so that the card itself reflects the querent. Perhaps with flames made of nebula/star-stuff at the top, and a (golden?) fiddle, or a golden apple, at the bottom. Perhaps a holographic card; the sea in a raging storm vs an image of a city (perhaps Atlantis?) depending which way you look at it. Perhaps a card with the strike-plate from a matchbook. Maybe cut into the silhouette of a person? (Yes, I am looking through the Alleyman to get some inspiration.) A desert in a storm, perhaps with the half-buried remains of statuary or rubble in the sand. Take inspiration from Ozymandias by Percy Shelley. As for dice faces: 1. image of a d20. Roll a d20- that number corresponds to the Lord's die you should re-roll. The two die not included in this possible re-roll are the Fate and the Chaos themselves. 2. Two arrows pointing in opposite directions. Swap the two die these arrows point to, or if only one die is indicated, move it to its mirroring position on the opposite side of Chaos. 3. Sandstorm/Whirlwind. For the complete upheaval. Take the four corners of the reading cloth, gather them together, shake the dice inside, and without looking at the dice spread the cloth and the dice back out again. Read the new arrangement. If you are not reading on a cloth where you can do such a thing, then just re-roll all the dice. 4. Hand of Fate: use a monty-python-esque pointing finger. Ask the querent to point to a die (or multiple die, if you include a d6 roll to find out how many). Do not explain why they are picking the dice. Remove those die from play; they no longer affect the reading. 5. A blank side of the die. Something has changed, but you can not know what. Read the dice as if the chaos die were not present. 6. Hand of Destiny: an open hand. Ask the querent to give you a number between 1-6. You, the reader, remove that many die from the reading.