2y

Lots of good ideas in comments. Things that resonate with me: 1. Chaos simultaneously doesn't have a gender, while also having all possible and impossible genders. (The Void, Primordial Soup and The moment between dreaming and reality are My Chaos' favorite genders. Your Chaos is likely to be quite different.) 2. Chaos abhors and is in direct opposition to the order of a class system. Chaos could never be a lord or lady, or if forced into the role, would become the darkest versions of themself taking everyone else down in their own unmaking. 3. Chaos isn't a trickster. I LOVE tricksters, but Chaos is the truest state of the universe, the constant beginning and end of life and order. Tricksters are Chaos' servants in that they might take things apart and confuse things for their own ends but everything is going Chaos' way eventually for when there's no one left to make order of things, when tricksters are gone, Chaos will be there. For card ideas, I really like the idea of a mirrorish card - something along the lines of Gerhard Richter's Grey Mirror because as much as a person might try to remove entropy/chaos in their sphere, there will always be clothes to fold and dishes to be done. We can impose order in our lives, for a time, but chaos is tied to us more surely than a shadow and will stay with us until our very cells unspool.

2y

I really like the character ideas of the void and primordial soup!