2y

Okay, so Trickster is a great way to go, especially since it's such a resounding archetype of human mythology. But I, personally, associate 3 main entities most strongly with the word "chaos": Eris, Geek Goddess of Discord - best represented in 'Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas' Discord, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony - from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime - greatest antagonist to the Batman. Of course you have all the various Trickster beings from around the world and most Eldritch horrors are pretty chaotic, but those are just the three I think of immediately. I suggest a Lord comprised of these things. A beautiful Goddess, styled as the Joker (green hair, white skin, red lips, wide unnerving smile or laugh, purple and orange in her robes), and she'd be entwined with a dragon-like chimera. Perhaps, each face of the die could be one of the famous Trickster creatures of the world: spider, coyote, snake, etc. And each of these animals can be represented in a limb or component of the Chimera. Their meanings can be a combined influence of both the animal and its corresponding body part on the dragon. For the name... I kinda just like, "the Clown Prince". It's simple, but gets the point across, especially chaotic in giving a male title to a female figure.

2y

Or maybe even simpler? "DisHarmony". Either way, one last element to include is to have her wearing a Loki crown. I don't actually associate him too strongly with chaos, but if we're talking Tricksters then he should be represented.