Raven of the Lost (or Discord of the Lost)
The next generation, a child of but 8 or 9 yrs, there is no containing her. Her feet barefoot always, often muddied, purple dress torn from playing with the wind, trees and creatures unknown, she wears a red sash about her waist. Her head crowned with a unruly mass of feathers and hair, thick, black and glossy as the Darkest Raven.
She embodies the Chaotic Nature of the Lost Childe, raised by the Elements, touched by the Fae, unaffected by paradox, Unbound, she cares not for Order and moves like no Other. Silver-toned laughter and mischievous giggles linger like dew for honeyed ears in majestic court corridors. Things get knocked over in her wake.
Everybody loves a bit of Chaos now and then!
It is in Chaos' nature to have an effect on the game-board:)
Effect- Dice indicated on the die face to be turned to the opposite side.
Disruption will enter or originate from where the dice lands.
Can roll a d6 to find out how many dice are affected.
1. spring, summer, autumn, winter (a seedling, a sunflower, falling leaf, bare twig)
2. mind, body, matter, spirit. (symbolic air/wind or brain, the Virtruvian Man, caduceus staff, flower of life).
3. 4 Directional arrows indicating the direction of the effect. Dice in the same quadrant and in the direction of the arrow should be flipped.
with other two sides something else like-
4. Bulls eye or radar for circular target for effect originating from wherever the die lands. Roll a d6 for how many dice affected.
5. A 42 degree angle (and/or other angles), shaded indicating direction and spread of effect.
6. A feather, Raven's touch is light here, silvery toned laughter is all you hear, no dice move.