Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

17 comments
user avatar image for Anonymous Cockatiel #1752410
2 months ago

Thanks for the Trans Flag pin - it means a lot ❤️

I wanted a baseball bat that said 'Protect Trans Kids'. The pin was the happy medium haha.

user avatar image for Sabrina
2 months ago

I was expecting the Alleyman art to look much more similar to that from the deck, but given the description of them being a spirit more so than a singular being, I really love that it’s portrayed differently here. Although I think it would have been funnier if she was holding the Alleyman card from the other deck lol

user avatar image for Ooofed
about 2 months ago

Now that we've seen so many of the Lords and hear little bits about them, I'm really curious about the Knight, the Caretaker, and the Mariner - they seem so interesting and yet we know nothing about them! I wonder if anyone else feels the same way...

user avatar image for Izabele markarian
2 months ago

Omg Im in love ♥️♥️♥️♥️

user avatar image for MythicMysticMoon
2 months ago

I'm very excited to see what czarfunkle has in store for us! And those backs definitely look lovely wirh such a beautiful green and gold. I love both new lord arts, too. I see that trans pin on The Alleyman, hell yeah! And I love the confidence in the Showman. He fully hides nothing. Amazing stuff! I get more and more excited with every passing day about these dice 💜

user avatar image for E Marlin Tarbox
2 months ago

Quite the newbie to all this. Just popped in to the site on a whim, but now.... the vision, the art, the interwoven dynamic is mesmerizing! And, yes, that art - beautiful, exotic, visceral. What an adventure!

user avatar image for Wood Duck Phsychosis
2 months ago

FYI- only 559 votes out of 3,320 backers? Is that normal? I think PEOPLE SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR DIVINATION TOOLS!!! I found the voting very interesting, can't wait to see what czarfunkle comes up with! Dig the card back:)

user avatar image for bethika
2 months ago

Where’s the link? I’d like to vote :3

2 months ago

Never mind, found it :3

2 months ago

Thank you! I love these updates, both through the alleyman project and now. Thanks so much.

user avatar image for AEtherGhost
2 months ago

Was there an estimated date area for when we can start watching for these to arrive

user avatar image for Kalira
2 months ago

The fulfilment schedule posted on the main page would put it around November/December of this year, and Seven's update titled "And we're done!! | What Happens Next?" said likely around November. Shipping will probably be charged closer to that date, I'd imagine.

user avatar image for wolfseas
2 months ago

Would there be any way to add an add-on for *just* the new 8 dice, rather than including the mat and book, since I've already got the mat and the book from the first edition? I backed for the full set for the 2nd edition, but I'd love to get the new 8 dice as well to add to the first edition, as well.

Email me at PublishingGoblin@gmail.com We can swap your pledge around so you get the upgrade tier and then you can add a set of the new dice as an add-on. That would get you all the things you're asking for! : )