Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

Publishing Goblin's Oracle Dice, 2nd Edition

36 comments
user avatar image for Justin Hawkins
about 2 months ago

So you took an impossible variety of results, and cheated and made it work to make the most people happy *and* fit the original thematic goal. Bravo, take a victory lap, it's been earned!

user avatar image for Kay
Kay
about 2 months ago

That's the kind of creativity they're really good at, I think. Instead of just coming across as a people-pleasing mashup, they've taken all that feedback and reinvented the concept.

user avatar image for Aliabettina
about 2 months ago

Hooolyyyyy schnicklefritz, I love this! What a way to take everyone's ideas and make an amazing end result. Beautiful job, again and as always. I love how this captures the many ever changing aspects of a trickster!

user avatar image for MythicMysticMoon
about 2 months ago

This is so good!!! Oh this makes me so happy. Literally incredible. Big props to czarfunkle for going with this direction and displaying it so well. It makes sense for this lord of all lords to break the rules entirely and be known by many names. And suuuuper excited for this die to be 12 sided! Those faces sound wild and amazing! My love and anticipation for this project just got doubled. Thank you for making this something truly unique. Oh I can't *wait* for this to arrive and to show all my friends and do readings. Much love to y'all! 💜

user avatar image for Anonymous Flamingo #130349
about 2 months ago

Super cool to see my suggestion, The Shifting Sands, made it into the card!

user avatar image for DLDigitalTarot
about 2 months ago

Very cool. I started reading and thought of Schrodinger's Cat. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought of that.

user avatar image for Kendra Baxter
about 2 months ago

I suggested The Burning Bridge and I am so pleased it made number 11! Thank you for including it and thank you to the people who voted it into reality! I bought three more sets for my more deserving family members. This is absolutely wonderful! 🔥

user avatar image for Anonymous Cockatiel #1784174
about 2 months ago

I really LOVE the idea of this one in particular being 12 sides. Brilliant!

user avatar image for Threemoons
about 2 months ago

This is going to be EPIC.

user avatar image for MissCin101
about 2 months ago

I love love love the end result and how you took everything together. Sad haunted didn't make it through as a face but so excited we are getting a 12 faced die.

It did originally then I remembered I had the Ghost face of the influences die and they are too similar. So haunted is still present, it's just not on the chaos die! : )

user avatar image for Karmancer
about 2 months ago

Expectations: Extremely Exceeded!