Replies to Publishing Goblin: Project Update: Funded in just 2 1/2 hours!

Hey Codo! To be honest, I felt like the Fate Die the way it was originally was super gimicky and it didn't contribute much to readings. For people who got used to it and liked it in the original, they can keep it around and use it as it was, but for people who didnt get the original, you're not missing anything. It would make you reroll dice or remove the nearest die or move dice around, and it always felt more like a game to me than a part of the oracle set. I liked it in concept but in practice it never felt right, so I almost always remove it from my reading pool. As a result, it felt not worth keeping in its current form. Now it will be a proper part of the set, with each face having a unique meaning, not just moving dice around. I promise this will allow it to be a more active piece of a reading, rather than like, removing a die from the reading which just removes parts of the nuance of a reading, and since it's all it did itself, it was basically ANOTHER removed die. Just not fulfilling the way I wanted it to be.