Replies to Justin D. Jacobson (Board Game Necromancer): Project Update: A Heroes' Edge
>1y

Will there be a way for us to aquire a new hardcopy of the rulebook? I'd like to replace my OG rulebook with the updated one so that I can have the most accurate set of rules on hand.

>1y

They are supposed to upload a document sometime.

>1y

I know, I'm talking about a hard copy cause I don't want to deal with a pdf

>1y

Unfortunately there won't be a hard copy.

>1y

I believe the only rule change is when a building is destroyed by placing a 4th skull; instead of the 4th skull going back into the supply, its now removed along with the building and other 3 skulls. The only other change I can remember is just correcting an error that was found in an example on page 20 (not a rule change).

>1y

Only one rule changing (the 4th skull from a destroyed building is removed from the game along the 3 other ones instead of back into the supply). And the errata about the 1 spirit in the example page 20. Doesn’t need a new printed copy. A pencil note is good enough for me.

>1y

@eyeamboard "when a building is destroyed by placing a 4th skull; instead of the 4th skull going back into the supply, it's now removed along with the building and other 3 skulls." When a building and its skulls is "removed", the skulls go back to the supply, so there's no difference between "the 4th skull going back into the supply" and "it's now removed along with the building and other 3 skulls." Explain?

>1y

Urhixidur on page 21 it says removed the three skulls and building from the game and return the 4th skull to the supply. The new change is that the 4th skull now also leaves the game.