Hello! 

First of all, thanks so much for being here! It's a whole new experience at backerkit and I'm excited to see how it goes. One of the features here is this discussion thing! I loved when Kickstarter had their streaming feature, which made it super easy to get to know people and hopefully this will provide a similar experience. 

Anyway! It's launch day and this is the first microgame I've launched in quite some time! My first design was actually a microgame and it's been too long, as I do really love how portable and easy to teach that they are. 

What do you like about portable games? Do you have a current favorite? 

Personally, I carry around about 20 microgames most of the time. I have a ton of Button Shy wallet games, some of the Pack o Games, random prototypes I'm working on, and usually a few others! The latest one I tried was Death Valley, a Button Shy spatial tableau building game with some really great art! 

Also, if you don't know me already, I'm Carla and I run Weird Giraffe Games! You'll also get to meet some of the rest of the team during this campaign, which should be great fun, as they're all amazing! 

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 29