Hi! I am Angel, the other half of Beth and Angel Make Games and helping hand at Weird Giraffe Games. Also 1/3 of Quirky Bird Games! I love playing board games and spending quality time with friends and family, sharing a hobby we enjoy. Being a part of the other side of board games and getting involved in the process has been great. Beth and I are by each other's sides 24/7 and love that we can create and work together as often as possible.

I do random stuff and things for Weird Giraffe Games such as proof-reading rule books, some of the email newsletters, listening to reviews, posting the lovely quotes on the website, co-developing on a couple of upcoming expansions, and even recently voiced the dialog for the Explosion in the Laboratory video at the top of this BackerKit campaign. Yep, that's me! When I was little, it was a dream of mine to voice cartoon characters and narrate books or video games, so this made my inner kid really happy to be a part of.

I am always grateful for the opportunities that arise and for being able to be helpful where and when I can for an awesome person like Carla. The whole Weird Giraffe team she has assembled is a lovely group of people and I'm blessed to be counted among them.   

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 6