💫 Explore Pintopia 💫
One of the central mechanics of Explosion in the Laboratory is the combination of primary colors: yellow, red, and blue. These three primary colors are three of the four colors on the lab cards where you'll get chemicals to mix compounds, with black as the fourth, which is a unique chemical in the game.

These three chemicals can combine with one another to create additional colors! For example, if you have a beaker that's half-full with a yellow chemical and you add a red chemical, you'll get orange (the best color as far as I'm concerned)! The same happens if you have a beaker that's half-full with a red chemical and you add a yellow chemical. Combining colors is pretty freaking magical really when you think about it! ✨ Meanwhile, blue and yellow make green, and blue and red make purple! That's why there are three beakers that slowly build toward the ultimate explosion and end of the game, because they're these three colors! :)

With that said, what's your favorite of the seven colors in the game? There's blue, yellow, red, black, orange, purple, and green! My favorite is absolutely orange 🧡 but I know that purple 💜 and green 💚 are also colors that are beloved by the WGG team.

Also, you get bonus points if you tag yourself as one of the colors! I think I'm red, myself. I'm super valuable under the right circumstances, but if you're not careful I'm also rather (emotionally) explosive 🤣 

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 9