Hi John. I want to sincerely thank you for not only being part of developing a very important game in my life, but also for releasing the first version of The WoW Diary. I've always loved playing games and dreamed of making my own, but as each year of my life went by working in soulless HR office administration, I felt increasingly too late to change my path and learn to program. However, thanks in great part to reading The WoW Diary among other motivations, I did finally make the leap to follow my passion. I've got less than a year left of university, then will be graduating with a degree in Game Development and looking forward to applying to getting my start in the games industry. Getting a glimpse behind the scenes of the development and creative processes, and seeing how it's never too late to do something wildly different with your career has done a lot to give me a vision of a better future for me. I am excited to see the updates and additions with this second printing, hope that life is treating you well, and again am incredibly grateful for sharing your stories. With gratitude, Chris Seger

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 2