As a backer, I am very excited to be part of this project. But I would like to share a personal experience I had in the past. In other project in other group, I had an experience of receiving one of the boxes with missing parts. It was a miniature I had to assemble. The members were very kind and sent another one for free for me to complete the box right away. The problem is, I live in a country were all goods that cost more than $100 are charged with 60% importation tax. So I paid the pledge + shipping + taxes, where tax = (pledge + shipping)*60%. Yes, the shipping cost sums up to the tax value. So I had to pay tax twice (the original and the complement). With all that said, please, do have a special care with the content of the package each of your backers asked to deliver, especially if the package goes to other countries. Some of your backers will have this extra cost in the process, and if anything goes wrong in the packaging, it will get another extra cost even if you send later for free. I hope you get my point! And sorry for my english! Have an awesome day!

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 0