Replies to Anonymous Macaw #1742819: Confusion folks.
2y

If you backed at the $70 level for the dice with box, you can also add on another set of just the dice in the pouch for $20 (it's listed in the add-ons section), as well as $30 for the oracle die face deck, and $10 for the Lords deck (which is also a free bonus for backers who pledged in the first 24 hours, so if you did, you don't need to add that one and can add on just the $30 for the oracle die face deck and will have all the cards; if you were not a first 24-hour backer then you would need to add it on if you want the Lords as well).

2y

Wonderful thank you so much for explaining everything... yes I pledged in the 1st 24 hours.. I can't find the add on section however?? Where is it please? Kind regards susie x x

2y

Sure thing, glad if I can help! There's no specific add-on mechanism in Backerkit (yet?) so for add-ons you have to either manually adjust your pledge (that is, keep the same tier, whichever one you like, and add extra funds to the pledge amount; the post-campaign pledge manager will allow you to assign that money to whatever add-ons you like) or simply wait for the campaign to end and add things on in the pledge manager then!