Replies to Publishing Goblin: Project Update: Surveys, Add-Ons, and Pre-Orders
2y

I was already to do my add ons and now I can't make up my mind which wood dice holder to get. The blank one or the dice images. It would all depend on what the dice one will end up looking like. I don't want to distract from the gorgeous wood. I agree with what another backer who posted below. I would also like to see a picture of the actual box with the dice symbols on it. For now only a mock up is showing with the dice design in blue with some having white background and lime green outline. I don't think they are going to colored are they? So there is really no way to know what it will look like. I am not sure which one to get either dice or blank. It all depends on what the dice symbols will look like. This is going to be very special to me and I want to make sure I make the right choice. If anyone has any info let me know. Thank You for your help.

Yes, it will just be the symbols on their own engraved in their spots-- no color included. I've only just now gotten the 21 symbols in hand in their final forms, and we are looking to do the 22nd symbol, so I can't lock in that design to get one made just yet. Apologies for the delay! Now that I have most of the symbols I can try to mock up a more realistic looking version on the wood grain-- but it still won't be the real thing until the 22nd die is decided on.