2y

I think something like "The Unfettered" would be a good fit for the Lord of chaos! Maybe one face could be like the classic (Michael Moorcock's) symbol of chaos- if two or more of the arrows point toward dice in the reading, they switch places! Perhaps there could be one like a mirror, or a half and half face... I'm imagining it selects the nearest dice and tells you to replace the chaos die with it (IE, you're moving the nearest dice to the location of the chaos die to change the meaning). I'm excited to see what everyone else thinks!

2y

Oh, as for who I think the Lord is- in fitting with their name, I think their boundaries are hard to perceive... Such boundless chaotic energy struggles to fit within an understandable form! Perhaps beyond their 'edges' some strange/Eldritch energies can be beheld... I picture them as not malevolent or benevolent- intensely curious and knowledgeable, but with no alignment! Their messages may be hard to understand or confusing to interpret, but that should be taken as a warning to heed it well. The knowledge of the unfettered is deep and powerful and whimsical!