Very excited to be backing another campaign after being pulled happily into the alley! A few questions though:
1. What are the base set of dice made out of? Plastic? Resin? Otherwise?
2. Is there any chance we could get an add on of just the base dice? I'm backing the stone ones (so psyched for this!!!!), but, owning a few sets of stone dice already, I know these can be fragile depending on what stones are used. As such, it would be nice to have a more durable set to be portable, but I wouldn't really need the extra book or cloth.
3. I didn't see it listed, but I notoriously miss things.... will backerkit add ons still work the same after the campaign? Just in case I want to add more on later.....
Thanks!!! And very very excited!
The description of the stone dice seems to suggest the base set will be made of plastic.
1) The base set were plastic in the past but the manufacturer we're using this time said resin? I need to lock that in with them, and will be doing that right after I have the new updated dice faces to hand them
2) Im very hesitant on that. I'm trying to keep things in bundles as much as possible, it saves us a million hours on the fulfillment phase. I will talk with the fulfillment people about what's a reasonable number of different items to have and consider it, but it's not planned at this time.
3) Yep, it will be just like normal with post-campaign Backerkit preorders and addons and surveys.
Thanks for responding so fast! Much appreciated! And I'll definitely add on a whole a l base set if needed. I just want to make sure I can use them often without worrying about chipping the dice.... :)