Replies to Jason Taylor: Project Update: Winners Never Quit
>1y

Is the quarry a single foe, or a type/class of foes such as all dragons (and you put the quarry token on that foe type’s card)? I think you mean a single foe, but perhaps this can be clarified in the rulebook. Placing the quarry token “on a foe” is tripping me up here: The token will generally not literally be “on” a figuring — when playing with Dark Horde, it can’t be; when playing with base game foe markers, the token might obscure the marker so players would need to move it aside to read the marker (a board game pet peeve of mine in general). This is what made me wonder if a class of foes is the target, as opposed to a single foe. I’m not sure what verbiage to suggest instead, but one idea: If the token were a circular ring of some kind (can be cardboard, wood, resin, whatever), it could surround the base game marker on the board, or be draped over some part of the Dark Horde miniature like an extended limb or weapon. I think that would look really cool in either case.

The quarry token is a single foe. So, if brigands are out, you'd pick one brigand and put your quarry token on that foe token/mini. In our plays, it hasn't been an issue keeping the token with the foe.