Replies to Coyote & Crow Games: Project Update: Print Run News!
>1y

I admit, it's a bit off-putting to be asking that people increase their pledge to commit to purchasing things which might not even be offered if enough people don't increase their pledges. I'm confident in the product and the intent, but the order of operations here is riskier than it needs to be. I'm still upping my pledge amount.

You won't be finalizing your total amount given until the pledge manager. You can not up it and wait until the campaign is over and then decide during the pledge management if you'd like to add the books. This is for a stretch goal and you're not in any way obligated to put in more money for it.

>1y

C&C: But would we still get the $20 discounts (which is darn attractive)? That part seems unclear. I might also be bringing in KS baggage which may not apply to a campaign hosted directly on Backerkit. Differences between the two (if any) will be lost on me. Either way, I upped my pledge. You folks delivered well last time and I'm just feeling risk-averse lately for reasons that have nothing remotely to do with y'all, and that's mine to own.