Coyote & Crow: Stories of the Free Lands

Coyote & Crow: Stories of the Free Lands

Now that you've pledged, Let me know if you have questions or ideas. I'll do my best to respond here and let you know. Please do check the FAQ before hitting me up here.
Thanks/Wado!
180 comments
user avatar image for Mike C
3 months ago

I understand logistics could be a nightmare, but I'd love to see a print run if we can!

user avatar image for Michael Teegarden
3 months ago

If ever a hardcopy of the 2 volumes will be available, I want to purchase a copy!

user avatar image for Barak Wittlake
3 months ago

If we pledge for the 2 volumes now, will just the screen be available as an add on after the campaign closes?

user avatar image for Pine Box Entertainment LLC
3 months ago

Same question, pledged the 2 story volumes and dice game and looking to add the screen

Yes! Just added to the FAQ. The pledge manager will let you tack on any individual items. Thanks!

user avatar image for Ivy Bohnlein
2 months ago

How much should we add to our pledge if we intend to get the screen as an add-on? Thanks!

user avatar image for Marion F. Carpenter Jr.
3 months ago

So, if print runs are not an option, how about making POD through DTRPG available, with a pledge or add on option here that grants a coupon there to get the book at cost plus shipping. A lot of publishers have done that with books they can't take to print, but decided to make available "in" print. Just something on my mind based on both the demand in the comments and your own inaugural update info and reply comments. Seems like you want to make print available, but print runs means managing an inventory or having third party distribution channels. The quality of DTRPG POD texts has been excellent for me. I've bought a whole library of POD stuff from them, some of it by accident even! (Werewolf Anniversary Edition, I'm looking at you! I did not order you! Why are you on my shelf?!)

user avatar image for Jay White
3 months ago

Yeah, that's a great idea. :)

Hi Marion, We've got a great printer we enjoy working with (who did our core book) and we're looking at doing a print run of the Stories as a stretch goal. Down the line we might make some of these stories available as a print on demand but the reality is that POD through DTRPG isn't a great financial model for us at the moment. Thanks!

user avatar image for Dominique
3 months ago

So excited for this! If there's opportunity for a print run, that would be amazing. C&C is such a beautiful book.

user avatar image for Nathan Daugherty
3 months ago

Not as part of this campaign, but in the future, it'd be great to get some playable maps!

user avatar image for Richard Barnhouse
3 months ago

Will these be available in print at any point?

Hopefully! It's one of our stretch goals. Announcements soon *fingers crossed*.

user avatar image for Rahlyn
3 months ago

I'm so excited to to support someone from my own tribe(Sault Ste Marie Chippewa) as well as other indigenous creatives!!!

user avatar image for Bryan "Cybershama(X)" Logie
3 months ago

I live in the "LP" and when I was in my late teens in the late-80s my friends and I used to go up to the UP. Wonderful country. Sadly, my best friend and cousin who lived near St. Ignace became VERY anti-"Indian" for some stupid reason. It ruined our friendship ever since then. My best friend was kind of lost in life and since then always seemed to fall in with groups that were racist toward this and that minority group. I sometimes think that somehow getting more people out of rough financial situations would help curtail more people falling in with groups that blame others for their troubles. Sadly, today it seems like algorithms actively steer people toward racist groups online. It's just sad. 😕 At any rate, sorry for the tangent, but your post made me remember the good times I had up in the UP. One of my favorite memories was hanging out with a Native American couple who ran a little gift shop in the central UP. We shared and smoked tobacco with them. It was American Spirit brand, which the proprietor was actually curious about purchasing for ritual use as well as to smoke. They had tiny sprigs of cedar tree over each of the doors to their shop. It was such a fun experience. Good people. 😀 Sorry to ramble! Take care and be well! Peace! 😎☮️❤️🌈

user avatar image for Jason Giardino
3 months ago

Just wanted to give you a big thumbs up for jumping away from Kickstarter. Love supporting creators, can't stand supporting crypto nonsense. So thank you!

user avatar image for Space Burger Steve
3 months ago

I see this is already asked and answered, so I'd just like to add that I would also be happy to buy a digital copy of the GM Screen if it becomes available. Also a print and play version of the dice game. No worries if it doesn't happen though. Thanks! :)