Dear co-backers, If you agree with the following below, please leave a like and a comment to make this message more visible to Cephalofair. Dear Cephalofair, I urge you, for the benefit of yourself as a company and of all 35 thousand backers, to increase the frequency of your communication during phases of fulfillment. While bi-weekly is often sufficient for sharing development of a new or improved product, it definitely is not during times in which many people are about to receive a product for which they potentially paid a lot of money. Managing expectations of that many people is never easy and you will never please everyone. However, considering you managed to crowdfund 5 million dollars, you are expected to manage expectations within the possibilities that you have or should have. Spending enough resources on communication is one of those. Many people are crying out for news, even if it were: there was a delay at this and that part of the fulfillment chain. Your current way and especially frequency of communication appears to be not sufficient, hence all those backers posting comments here on Backerkit. I am certain the influx of questions asking about fulfillment, soon to arrive or just arrived products would be a lot less here on Backerkit and in your mailbox, were you to proactively communicate more frequently. And I am sure you would want less questions to answer, hence hints like: "Please do not contact support asking where your product is until we have reported that your region has been fully delivered for the wave that you are concerned about." You are being stampeded with questions, messages and negative feedback, mostly because of your own doing. Start investing in improving. Haven games are a lot of fun, but consider that running a business like this could lead to less people being interested in buying your products. And since there is a lot of fan-made content, why spend more money on a company that does not appear to be willing to invest more in communication with the people that invest money in them? I hope for you and us all it doesn't come to that. Start improving.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 11