2y

Wow, Anthony, I did not even realize that your Patreon page is live! Looking back over your newsletter and project updates, I see that you mention it here and there as rolling out an "expanded patron," but there has not been a link or anything to check it out. One thing that I would like to mention about Patreon now that you have mentioned it is that there is an option to charge on a per product basis rather than a monthly subscription model. Most creators don't use that option, preferring to have the monthly rolling income, but I think that the per creation model may work well when you want to work on bigger products over a longer time span. Having backed several Patreons myself, I will also say that it's good to have a low entry tier of $1 to include the most followers. This at least gets them in to where they can Comment on your posts and so on. One of my projects that I have supported long-time recently upped their lowest tier from $1 to $3, so I had to pull support this month rather than dropping back down to $1 from $10, which would have been my preference, just so that I could still have Commented on their upcoming plans and so on. Also, once you do get your Patreon rolling, I know that one thing that I would love to see is more solo/GM-less support. This could even be for your existing products. Maybe even further down the way as you flesh out your world that we talked about elsewhere here, you could create a third-party license too. For another creator, I publish content for him through him, and so I have not had to worry about a license, so that is another option. Someday, I would like to provide commercial content, but for right now, I have been happy to contribute for free because even getting published through the creator has significance to someone just starting out, trying to figure out what one is able to do!