I don't want to burden folks with too many emailed updates, but I'll post production status updates here.

Late Pledges are now closed, and the link removed from the project. 

Saethor's Bane PDF: Done, uploaded, distributed.

Saethor's Bane Print book: ordered 4/21, expected delivery on or before May 13.

Delvers to Grow Omnibus PDF: Errata uploaded and new version sent out.

Delvers to Grow Omnibus Print: Books ordered 4/21, expected delivery on or before May 6.

SB Quick-Reference PDF: Updated and sent out.

SB Quick-Reference Card Deck: Just received notice that the cards are done! I will pick them up on Thursday after my wife returns from a business trip and I can use the SUV.

SB VTT Assets: These are taking longer than anticipated, but hopefully will be done by the end of the week. It might take slightly longer to get them staged with Foundry and license keys issued.

SJGames Materials: Working on the order now. The box sets - almost 50 of them! - will come out of the warehouse. The DFRPG Companions are to be printed (they're POD) and shipped to me, but these are two different internal supply chains.

I have more than sufficient stock of everything else (though we maxed out the existing Bestiary cards and sold the last four in existence) that no orders are required. I will need to send a substantial quantity of QR Cards to the UK along with a much smaller number of "one and two" counts of various books. If the SB print run continues to be the long pole in the tent, these will arrive in the UK around the end of May.

user avatar image for Gaming Ballistic

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 4