I'm sure I'll get heat for saying this but it's wrong, demanding Dynamite to add a affordable slipcase when you could easily upgraded to the metal hardcovers and gotten your case that way. So I preordered $450 version because I knew I wanted a slipcase, what if I wanted a real Terminator to deliver my comics to me? Let's get it done, I'd also like Arnold to personally sign each page of the book. Make it happen, I'm sorry but personally I feel a lot of fans have put Dynamite in a horrible position, you keep demanding stuff knowing the $450 metal option has everything. You didn't order that version so you don't get the extras. If I was Dynamite I'd cancel this just from the way some of you have acted. This isn't a easy task and making high quality books is very expensive, I paid Taschen $600 for one book with no slipcase or anything. I just don't think some of you really understand the cost of printing quality books. Thanks Dynamite, I appreciate everything you've done.

13d

I think Dynamite have done the best they can to make fans happy, and I think offering the slip case for the hb books is a great move, as most fans unfortunately can’t afford to pledge for the awesome metal versions.